KNS Trauma Scene Clean Up is a family Owned and Operated Business. We are Licensed with the Department of Health and adhere to OSHA guidelines when we enter your home during a crisis we are treating you like an extension of our own family and meeting your needs.
Who We Are
Our Team of Trauma Cleaners aren’t your ordinary house cleaners. We have the proper training in handling biohazardous materials and substances.
KNS PROVIDES CLEANING SERVICES FOR ANY HOMICIDE, SUICIDE, OR TRAUMATIC DEATH SCENE
When a suicide, homicide, or traumatic death occurs, KNS is the best choice for assisting victims and their families. We partner with local authorities, communities, emergency services personnel, victim services groups, hoarding task forces, apartment communities, insurance companies and others to provide the most efficient and superior service possible.
KNS IS CERTIFIED AS A PROFESSIONAL CRIME SCENE CLEAN UP & DECONTAMINATION COMPANY WITH A FULL LICENSE IN BIOHAZARD SERVICES
Every company performing any sort of decontamination or cleanup services in this industry in the Southern California Area needs to have the correct training. KNS hires and trains highly skilled technicians with all the certifications to get the job done. We also understand that this is about helping you get through a tough situation. Our company motto is “Help First, Business Second.” KNS continues to be the most compassionate organization in the industry.
1. A call is made to our owner.
2. Our owner will then go through in detail the steps that need to be taken.
3. A time is then set for the KNS of Southern California team to complete the job.
THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW
- Insurance covers the cost of 95% of the work we do.
- You can reach the owner directly 24 hours a day, any day of the week.
- We can typically be at the scene or job site within one hour.
- Our clean up or recovery services are typically completed within a few hours.
- If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to call and if for any reason we are not able to help, we will connect you with someone who can.
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to call and if for any reason we are not able to help, we will connect you with someone who can.